Skip to main content

How Inspiration Comes

It comes in form of a rush. I mean my inspiration. Just a moment ago, it wasn't here and now its here. One thing I'm sure of - if I don't put this down right now, it'll be gone and I wouldn't have it back. If by chance I get it back, it wouldn't be the way it came now. Inspiration's weird right? But what can we do? Have I mentioned already that its inspiration to write that I refer to in this post?


I like to sleep with a pen and paper on my bed, because right when I close my eyes to sleep, that's when the words come to me. Now I have two options. I either close my eyes and dream, or I pick up my pen and paper to pour down ink.

The end result of the first is a good sleep. While the end result of the second, is what you now read.

Well then, this doesn't mean that when I drop my pen, I wouldn't sleep. I still will.

But inspiration comes from several other things. Inspiration could come from how the clock ticks. It could come from how your heart beats. Inspiration could come from what you feel, or the secrets you keep. Inspiration comes a lot from what you see.

Do something for me, Allow the world inspire you. Listen to your heart speak, for the heart is one of the greatest sources of inspiration.

Comments

  1. what am I to say.. thanks 4 getting us inspired
    #Encyclopedia
    #We are feeling the vibes 2geda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiration 🧕🌹#letsrevivethevibestogether

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you boss. Your support is deeply appreciated

      Delete
  4. I'm looking up to more from you..... I know you won't disappoint! Thanks for being an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one 👌
    Baarokallahu fihi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah inspirations are never copied or dubbed from somewhere...
    It comes from a great witted minds.
    #wearefeelingthevibestogetger

    ReplyDelete
  7. I even Feel inspired When Reading This, Thanks For Getting Us Inspire 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you got inspiration from this. Thanks for reading

      Delete
  8. Baby girl , I'm speachless at the moment but I know for sure if you keep this fire burning you would go places

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, this is inspiring a read, I commend you for sharing this with us. I love you dearly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading. I'm glad you found it inspiring

      Delete
  10. Inspiration, a feeling that makes you feel on top of the word for seconds.. Funny enough you will get 99% solution of real life problems through inspiration..
    Psychologically its a form of madness, an illusion made by the brain.
    My sister you are doing well..
    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you boss. I like that you described it as a form of madness, for it is indeed a brief period of madness sometimes

      Delete
  11. This is really good stuff. Keep at it 👌

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. I feel someone got inspiration from this piece#inspiration

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Friendship Is

"It's just me, myself and I". This was my status on one of my social media accounts some years back. This saying also played a great role in my life. I was a lone wolf. I didn't have friends and I didn't want friends. I thought I was complete all by myself. I thought I didn't need the company of others. I didn't understand the importance and sweetness of friendship until I got a taste of it. Friendship I realised was the basis of any good relationship. We're course mates and we have a group work together? I realised that it was easier to work on group projects with friends. And that working on group projects became easier and more fun, when my course mates became my friends. Friendship I've realised goes beyond words. Friendship is love. Friendship is patience. Friendship is arguments, it is small fights and it is forgiveness. Friendship is company. Friendship is food when there's famine. Friendship is hope in moments of despair. Friendshi

Passion

Passion in simple words is 'Driving Force'. Passion in dictionary words is "any great, powerful, emotion especially love or hate". You still not sure what passion means? Passion is strong interest in someone or something. Passion is an immense emotion that gives you strong zeal and enthusiasm. Passion is motivation. Passion is what puts you to work. What Does It Mean To Have Passion? To have passion means to have strong enthusiasm, to have extreme excitement, to have great and immense zeal for someone or something. When you have passion for someone, then you're immensely attracted to that person. You feel a certain kind of excitement. You feel deep love or strong interest for that person. When you are passionate about something, then there's no limit to attaining that thing. For passion is that fire in your belly. Passion has no restriction, it knows no boundary. Passion makes you sacrifice leisure and pleasures. Passion keeps the fire in you burnin